Air-fried breakfast bombs are meals you should try. They are those delicious, healthy breakfast bombs with sizable portions of egg, bacon, and cheese. This recipe is also quick and easy to prepare, making it great for breakfast when you're looking to dash in and out of the kitchen. You won't also feast on French fries, chicken wings, pastries, and the regular meals day-in-day-out.
That aside, there are a whole lot of recipes to work with. Some you should try out include the Crispy toasted sesame tofu, air-fried hot chicken thighs, Mexican-styled air-fried corn recipe, and air-fried peach hand pies. There are also great recipes like the air fryer chocolate chip cookies recipe and air fryer broccoli with cheese baked potatoes recipe. You may want to acquire some of the hot new products in 2020 for your kitchen.
Ingredients for Making Air-Fried Breakfast Bombs
The ingredients you'll need to make air-fried breakfast bombs are:
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 ounce 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces fresh prepared whole-wheat pizza dough
- 3 center-cut bacon slices 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cooking spray
How to Make Air-Fried Breakfast Bombs
- Cook your bacon in a medium skillet for about 10 minutes until you have a crispy look.
- Take out the bacon from the pan and crumble it.
- Proceed to add the eggs to bacon drippings in pan and cook while stirring from time to time.
- Cook and stir until the bacon is almost set but still lose.
- Move the eggs into a bowl and then stir in cream of chives, cheese, or crumbled bacon.
- Separate your dough into four equal sizes. Each piece should be rolled on a surface that has been lightly floured to form a 5-inch circle.
- You can then place an egg mixture within the center of the dough.
- Use water to brush the dough's exterior edge and then roll the edge of the dough to form a purse while pinching together the dough at its seams.
- The next step is to transfer the dough purses to an air fryer basket. And place it in a single layer before coating the food with cooking spray.
- Let the food cook at 350°F for about five minutes until it is golden brown.
Best Air Fryers for Making Air-Fried Breakfast Bombs
The best air fryers for making air-fried breakfast bombs are:
1. Cosori Air Fryer CP158-AF:
The Cosori Air Fryer CP158-AF features a 5.8- Quart basket, which is considerably large to enable you to cook more foods at a time. Its space can contain 5 to 6 lbs whole chicken, which means your air fried breakfast bombs can also be supported in this unit. In line with that, this unit weighs 11.5 lbs. Its coking modes include French Fries, Steak, Seafood, Bacon, Poultry, Shrimp, Frozen Foods, Root Vegetables, Vegetables, Bread, and Desserts. For $119, you can walk away with the Cosori Air Fryer CP158-AF.
2. Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360:
The Emeril Lagasse Power Air Fryer 360 spots an XL 930 cubic inch capacity. You can use it to make your air fried breakfast bombs, full chicken, pizza, etc. Its cooking modes are not limited to Air fry, rotisserie, bake, pizza, toast, dehydrate, roast, slow cook, broil, reheat, bagel, and warm or reheat. This appliance features a rotisserie spit, baking pan, drip tray, pizza rack, and crisper tray to help you cook better and faster. This unit sells for $199.99.
Air-fried breakfast bombs offer an easy way for you to eat more healthily and have something different for breakfast. And when you choose one of the best air fryers out there, your meals will come out nicely. It'll also help you cook more efficiently thanks to the impressive features the unit has been designed with.