Looking for a healthy snack or an appetizer? The air fryer avocado fries may be what you need. And what better way to have them than making your favorite avocado fries yourself. And this can be super easy to make if you have an air fryer. And if you don't there are many options to choose from. You can check out our review on the best brands air fryers to buy. We'll also drop some top recommendations at the end of this piece, suggesting best air fryers that are most suitable for your air fryer avocado fries.
Now, enough talk about air fryers. Let's focus on our air fryer avocado fries recipe and the step by step procedure to make them.
How to make Air Fryer Avocado Fries.
Your favorite avocado fries can be made in 10 minutes, 12 minutes tops. It's that fast, especially when made in an air fryer. The following are ingredients for favorite air fryer avocado fries.
- quarter cup of flour
- 1 tablespoon of water
- an egg
- half cup of panko/Japanese breadcrumbs
- quarter teaspoon chili powder
- quarter teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sprinkle parmesan cheese
- dipping sauce
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of black pepper
- olive oil spray
- 2 fresh avocados
- and a handful of chopped cilantro.
- start with cutting your avocado pears in half
- remove the middle pit
- slice the haves into preferred sizes
- pill off avocado skin from each slice
- get 3 shallow bowls and a plate
- place avocado slices on a flat plate
- pour flour in shallow bowl 1
- break the egg and add 1 tablespoon water in shallow bowl 2
- make a mixture of it
- add breadcrumbs and seasonings in shallow bowl 3
- dip avocado pear slices into flour using a fork
- dip pear coated in flour into the egg mixture
- dip pear coated in flour and egg mixture into breadcrumbs
- repeat same for all avocado pear slices
- place avocado slices in an air fryer basket
- set air fryer to 400 degrees
- leave for 4 minutes
- remove the basket, flip half baked avocado slices around and place basket back into the air fryer
- leave for another two minutes.
Wolla! Your air-fried avocado fries are ready. One more thing, you can now add your chopped cilantro and sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
Your air fryer avocado fries are ready to be served and enjoyed. Note, you can serve your fries with zax sauce or cilantro lime dip.
Here are our Air Fryer Recommendations.
Looking for an air fryer to buy to make your favorite air fryer avocado fries? Here are a few recommendations from us.
1. The Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer, with Digital Interface, weighing 1.8lb. A 2.75 quarts air fryer.
2. The Cuisinart AFR-25 Air Fryer, a premium full size toaster oven with a built-in air fryer.
3. The Avalon Bay Air Fryer. A 3.7 Quart Capacity which includes Air fryer Baking Set and Recipe Book.
4. The Breville Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air Fryer, 5 Quarts capacity, LCD Display, with 13 cooking functions to guide you to perfection.
5. The Gourmia Digital Multi Mode Air Fryer. Enjoy Oil-Free Healthy Cooking, with 8 Preset Cook Modes, 6-Quart Capacity, Stainless Steel Design, Removable, Dishwasher-Safe Basket, with a Free Recipe Book Included.
You are surprised, right? You probably thought your favorite air fried avocado fries were more difficult to make than that. Actually, it's that easy. Now that you got the recipe, and also know how to put them all together, it's time to take your shot.