Want to know how to make the air fryer banana bread? Here's the recipe. But before we get into that, you probably know what an air fryer is. Let's assume you don't, let's introduce this amazing piece of kitchen appliance briefly.
Air Fryers are used to fry, broil, bake, or cook meals. But what's amazing about them is meals made with air fryers are way healthier than using the conventional method - deep frying. You end up consuming foods with up to 90% fewer fats, which is good for your health. It doesn't matter whether you've chosen a small air fryer or any of the large-capacity air fryers, the size of your family would determine that. But what matters is how healthy your meals would turn out over compared to other ways of cooking.
With that said, here's how to make your favorite air fryer banana bread in quick easy steps.
Step-By-Step Procedure For Making Your Air Fryer Banana Bread
There's no wrong way to having your favorite air fryer banana bread. you can have a slice of it with a cup of tea for breakfast. Looking for an afternoon snack, the banana bread ain't a bad idea either. And what's more, it should only take a couple of minutes after you've gotten all requirements set.
Below are what's required to make your favorite air fryer banana bread.
* 3/4 cup of wheat flour
* 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
* a teaspoon of cinnamon
* 2 large eggs (lightly beating)
* a quarter teaspoon baking soda
* 2 medium-sized ripe bananas (to be mashed)
* 2 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* half cup of granulated sugar
* 1/3 cup of plain yogurt (nonfat)
* 2 tablespoons of roughly chopped toasted walnuts
* and finally, a cooking spray
* Get some 6-inch round cake pans and line them with parchment paper
* Coat pan lightly with cooking spray
* Whisk these together in a bowl; the flour, the cinnamon, the salt, and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl
* In another bowl, whisk these together; the egg mixture, sugar, yogurt, oil, vanilla, with the mashed bananas
* Mix both mixtures together gently until well combined
* Pour the final mixture into cake pans
* Sprinkle with walnuts
* Heat air fryer to 310 F
* Place cake pans in the air fryer to bake
* Leave for about 30 mins, turn pan contents halfway bake time
* This would leave your banana bread brown
* Confirm if it's ready by sticking a toothpick into banana bread, it should come out clean
* Transfer banana bread to wire rack to cool for 10 - 15 mins
* It's now ready to eat.
There you go with your delicious air fried banana bread. Now that you know the ingredients and the process of making it, its time to try it out. Why not take out this weekend to enjoy your favorite air fryer banana bread with family. Don't have an air fryer, here's one we recommend.