And yet another interesting recipe, your favorite Broccoli with Cheese Baked Potatoes made in an air fryer. And because you are using an air fryer, the whole process should take some 25 to 30 minutes from start to finish. Pretty quick, huh? In a moment, we'll go through what you need and the directions to make your Broccoli with Cheese Baked Potatoes.
Why an air fryer rather than your conventional way of making your favorite dish, you might ask. Well, that's not farfetched. Air fryers require less to no oil at all to prepare meals. This means you end up with a much healthier meal compared to making this dish the 'old fashioned way.'
To wrap it all up, we'll also introduce you to top air fryers you can use to make this dish. We believe you'll find one that fits your budget and family size too.
Long story short, let's jump into the topic of the day.
Making Your Air Fried Broccoli With Cheese Baked Potatoes
* 4 potatoes
* 1 cup of reduced-fat milk
* 1 cup of chopped broccoli florets
* Half cup of shredded cheddar cheese
* Quater teaspoon of kosher salt
* Quater teaspoon of cayenne pepper
* Chives for garnishing (chopped)
* 2 tablespoons of flour (the all-purpose flour)
How To Put Them All Together
* Pierce through the potatoes using a fork. This ensures it heats up to the core
* Place potatoes in the microwave, inside a microwave-safe plate
* Heat potatoes up for 5 minutes
* Flip potatoes to the other side and heat up for another five minutes
* Also steam up some milk, more than half of the cup you have for this dish in a saucepan over low heat
* Pour remaining milk in a small bowl, add some flour and whisk until its smooth
* Add the little mixture into the milk in the saucepan. Whisk them all together until its smooth
* Turn on the heat again, boil mixture and continue whisking constantly
* Remove mixture from the stove, add shredded cheddar (after setting two tablespoons aside for later)
* Stir cheddar until it's blended and smooth
* Add Broccoli, salt, and cayenne and continue to sit till all is smooth
* Take up your heated potatoes
* Cut them in halves
* Match inside of each potato with a spoon until it's loose
* Top each potato with Broccoli mixture
* Add some cheddar on each
* Place potatoes into the air fryer basket
* Cook at 350 degrees F until cheese is melted and potatoes skin are crisp
* Top potatoes with chives and serve.
Nutritional Benefits of Your Favorite Air Fried Broccoli with Cheese Baked Potatoes
* It's egg-free
* It's nut-free
* It's soy-free
* It's appropriate for diabetic patients
* It's excellent for the heart
* Has low calories
* It's low in fat
* It's low in sodium
* It's a great choice of meal for vegetarians.
Here are some fantastic air fryer recommendations:
#1. COSORI Air Fryer
#2. Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer
#3. GoWISE USA GW22955 7 Quarts Air Fryer
We are sure you are wowed by how simple it is to make this delicacy. It's something you can try out on any weekend for the family. With any of our air fryer recommendations making this dish would be as easy as possible.