Air fried chocolate chip cookies can serve as a delicious snack at any time of the day. It can also serve as a dessert. And like any other cookies, you can never go wrong taking your air fried chocolate chip cookies with black tea, coffee, some hot chocolate, and maybe some hot cider. Irrespective of how you choose to eat your chocolate chip cookies, you are sure that you are not only eating a tasty snack but also a healthy one.
For the uninitiated, air fryers replace deep frying meals in oil with preparing the same meals using hot air circulation. This turns down the amount of fat you take into your system drastically, leaving you with super healthy meals.
These tasty chocolate chip cookies are native to Americans. It was invented by American chefs, Ruth Graves Wakefield and Sue Brides, in 1938.
This article, however, will introduce you to the ingredients needed to make that tasty snack, the chocolate chip cookie. Also, if you are confused about which air fryer to use, we'll drop you a few recommendations at the end of this article.
How To Make your Tasty Chocolate Chip Cookies With An Air Fryer
Here are what you need to make your tasty chocolate chip cookies and the process.
* Some granulated sugar
* Some brown sugar
* Vanilla extract, one tablespoon
* Eggs, two large ones
* Baking soda, one teaspoon
* Kosher salt, one teaspoon
* Two full cups of all-purpose flour
* Two cups of chocolate chunks
* A cup of chopped walnut
* Two sticks of unsalted butter
* Put your sticks of unsalted butter into a bowl and leave to soften
* Add granulated sugar
* Add brown sugar
* Beat these until they combine and look fluffy for some 3 - 5 minutes
* Add one tablespoon of vanilla extract to the mixture
* Add two eggs
* 1 teaspoon kosher salt
* Beat more till they combine with the mixture
* Add baking soda
* The two cups of all-purpose flour and continue to beat till all blends together
* Add two cups chocolate chunks to the mixture
* Also add in your walnuts
* Stir till these combine
* Preheat your air fryer at 350 degrees F
* Line air fryer rack with parchment paper but make sure there's room at the edges for air to flow
* Drop two tablespoon scoops of the mixture on the rack. Alternatively, use one large spoon
* Space them one inch apart
* Flatting scoops on the rack to make a cookie shape
* Bake for about 5 minutes, cookies should have turned golden brown when cooked
* Remove rack from air fryer for the cookie to cool off
* Serve warm
Top Air Fryer Recommendations
- COSORI Air Fryer
2. Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer
3. GoWISE USA GW22731
And that's how your chocolate chip cookies crumble. Now that you got the idea, it's time to put this into practice. What better, quick, and the stress-free way is there than using an air fryer. What's more, you are also confident you are eating a healthy meal.