Air Fryer Parmesan Potatoes is a delicious dish, and also interesting to make. In this guide, you'll learn how to make some air-fried Parmesan potatoes. You'll be shocked at how easy it can be to make them. Interestingly, you'll also be making this dish a healthy way - up to 90% healthier than making them the conventional way.
Furthermore, you'll get some great recommendations of the best air fryers needed to make those perfect Parmesan potatoes you love.
There are a couple of ways you can make your Parmesan potatoes - the garlic Parmesan potatoes being the most popular of them all. We'll focus on that and we are certain you'll love it.
To start with, air fried garlic Parmesan potatoes are crispy and crunchy on the outside but tender on the inside. They are quite easy to make. And with the help of an air fryer, you should be eating your favourite dish in a couple of minutes.
What you'll need:
- one pound of baby potatoes. The larger ones too can be great, however, baby potatoes will cook faster and most times, better.
- two tablespoons of olive oil
- half teaspoon of salt
- a quarter teaspoon of pepper
- a teaspoon and half of garlic powder
- half teaspoon of onion powder
- half teaspoon of paprika
- half teaspoon of dried basil leaves
- some grated Parmesan
- two tablespoons chopped parsley for garnishing
How to make air fryer Parmesan potatoes
- cut open your potato bag into a bowl
- rinse properly
- set aside to dry
- to make sure they are properly dried up, wipe them thoroughly with a paper towel
- add some olive oil to a bowl
- add seasoning
- add a quarter cup of grated Parmesan
- mix them all up properly
- add the potatoes into mixture
- turn properly until potatoes are well cooked
- add seasoned potatoes to the air fryer basket
- make sure there's enough space between potatoes. This ensures every inch of the potatoes are well cooked
- regulate air fryer to about 400 degrees
- leave for 15 mins
- toss and stir halfway of cook time
- use a toothpick or a table knife to determine when it's tender enough for you
- garnish with remaining seasoning
Quite easy you'll agree. Now, though there are a couple of air fryers out there you might want to get, you can settle for any of the following based on size or your financial budget.
The following air fryers will help you make a precise decision on what air fryer is good for you.
The Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer
Philips is one of the best brands when it comes to home appliances. They haven't failed to deliver with this kitchen gadget too. The Philips TurboStar Technology Airfryer is a mid-size air fryer under $200. It's unique features make it top choice among many users.
The Cuisinart AFR-25 Air Fryer
Cuisinart air fryers have also proved they got what it takes. They're fairly larger and way cheaper than the top brands, making them a strong competition. It's preset functions include AirFry, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast, Convection Bake, and Convection Broil. You can get one for about $80.
The Avalon Bay Air Fryer
The Avalon Bay Air Fryer has also become popular amongst air fryer users globally. It's a 3.7qt gadget and weighs about 12 pounds. Will fit perfectly on your counter top. It also costs less than $100 to own one of these.
If you want to see more about our top choices or see more recommendations, click here.
The air-fried Parmesan potato dish is quite delicious. And having it made with an air fryer can be pretty fast and healthy too. Now that you know all these, it's time to put it to the test.