Are you in love with Salmon and Brussels Sprouts? Well, you are not alone. A lot of people find this a great delicacy, especially when made in an air fryer. Who knew that air fryers would be an impressive appliance in making such a great dish when the air fryer frenzy all started. But today, air fryers have been used to make a significant number of recipes, such as Parmesan Potatoes, Avocado fries, Pork Chop, Tso's Chicken, among many others.
And what's fantastic about it is its speed in making these recipes. From start to finish, making your delicious Salmon and Brussels Sprouts in an air fryer only takes some 15 to 20 minutes max. Isn't that great? This makes your favorite Salmon and Brussels Sprout a great and stressfree meal for dinner.
Best Air Fryer Recommendations
Are you looking for air fryer recommendations to make your Salmon and Brussels Sprout? We got two for you.
The Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer, 10 Quart
The Instant Vortex Plus is a reasonably large air fryer, 10-quart capacity. It's big enough for some 8 to 12 persons at a serving. It comes with two racks, meaning you can get more Salmons and Brussels air-fried at a time.
The Philips Premium Air Fryer XXL with Fat Removal Technology
This is quite smaller than our previous recommendation; it's a four-quart capacity air fryer. It's enough to make meals for some five persons at a go. The Philips Premium air fryer XXL cooks four times faster than a conventional oven. It's dishwasher safe and easy to clean. It's prebuilt multi cooking technology also ensures that your Salmon and Brussel Sprouts are evenly cooked in quick time.
Well, that's not all, there are several top-rated air fryers for 2020 you can buy today. You can check them out for more recommendations.
Making Your Favorite Air Fryer Salmon And Brussels Sprouts
Now that you've got an insight into how great making your Salmon and Brussels Sprout dish and what best air fryers to get if you don't already own one, let's dive into what's needed and the process of making this dish.
* Brussels sprout, a pound would do just fine
* Some garlic, four cloves
* Salmon fillets, 4 or 5 would do
* 1 lemon
* Chopped fresh thyme leaves, one teaspoon would do
* Some kosher salt, two teaspoons
* Balsamic Vinegar, one tablespoon
* Olive oil, two tablespoons
* Black pepper, one tablespoon
* Honey, one tablespoon
* Cooking spray
Phase 1 - Prep Stage
* Chop your garlic, put half of it in a small bowl, keep the other half away. You'll need them for your Brussels Sprouts
* Add your chopped thyme leaves to the bowl as well
* Slice and add one lemon
* Some olive oil, one tablespoon
* Kosher salt, one teaspoon
* Black pepper, half a teaspoon
* Whisk them all together
* Coat your Salmon fillets with your mixture by brushing them.
Phase 2 - Cooking Stage
* Preheat your air fryer for about 10 minutes
* Grease your air fryer racks or basket using cooking spray
* Spacing your Salmon fillets, lay them side by side until air fryer is full. Place them skin-side down
* Add remaining salt, pepper, olive oil, with garlic together in a bowl and whisk together
* Trim your Brussels sprouts and add to the mixture. Shake together
* If you are using a two racks air fryer, place on the top rack. If not, you'll have to wait for your Salmon to be booked then cook Brussels sprouts for some six munites
* Mix vinegar and honey, drip on your sprouts before serving.
You probably didn't know it was this easy to make your air fried Salmon and Brussels sprouts. Now you know. It would make a great dinner recipe. And with the right air fryer, you're sure to end up with some tasty Salmon and Brussels dish.
Photo credit: Serious Eats.