Air fryer recipes for pork chops are the answer to eating delicious and healthy meals. That is why if you're all out for a keto, gluten-free, and low carb diet, without sacrificing great taste, then air fryer pork chops would be it. The best part is, you still get a tender and juicy pork chop with a dry and crispy exterior.
The quick cooking time offered by an air fryer also ensures that the meat does not dry out or end up overdone and flavorless. That being so, consider the following low carb pork chop recipes that will help you to make perfectly golden pork chops. They include:
1. Air Fryer Cajun Pork Chops:
If you're out for some breaded pork chops, then here's the Cajun pork chops recipe to get you started:
- Preheat the air fryer to a temperature of 180C or 350F.
- Create a mixture of almond flour, Cajun / Creole, Parmesan cheese, Herbs de Provence, and paprika. (Air fryer pork chops with no breading can be made by omitting flour).
- Spray both sides of the pork chops with a calorie-controlled cooking spray or olive oil (if you are not following a calorie-controlled diet strictly).
- Use the mixture to coat both sides of your pork chops to give it a crunchy texture.
- Place the pieces of meat in the air fryer basket and ensure that the pork chops are separated from each other so that they can cook evenly.
- Wait between 8 to 12 minutes for your cooking to be completed and flip the pork chops halfway through cooking. How long you'll leave them to cook depends on the thickness of the pork chop.
- Now your pork chops can be removed from the air fryer and placed on a plate to cool.
- You can then serve them.
2. Air Fryer Broccoli and Pork Chops:
Another great low carb air fryer recipe is the broccoli and pork chops. What you get, is nice roasted broccoli with some nutty, crispy edges. Here's how to make it in 15 minutes or less:
- Create a mixture of paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Drizzle your pork chops in avocado or olive oil.
- Season the meat with the mixture you created.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer's basket.
- Set the air fryer's temperature at 350F for 5 minutes.
- Once the 5 minutes cooking is done, you can add broccoli with some oil and freshly minced garlic. For a better taste, sprinkle some salt on the broccoli.
- Your broccoli and pork chops can be left to cook for 10 minutes before they are served.
3. Air Fryer Keto Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops:
The air fryer keto parmesan crusted pork chops can also incite your taste buds. Here's how to create this meal:
- Preheat the air fryer to a temperature of 400F.
- Use salt and pepper to season both sides of 4 to 6 thick center-cut boneless pork chops.
- Blend the pork rinds into crumbs using a food processor.
- Make a mixture of 1 cup of pork rind crumbs, 1 tsp smoked paprika, three tbs grated parmesan cheese, and seasoning of 1/4 tsp chilli powder, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/2 tsp onion powder, and 1/2 tsp salt.
- You also need two large beaten eggs, but this should be in a separate bowl.
- Dip the pork chop in the egg mixture and let the excess egg drip off before dipping the meat in the crumbs mixture immediately.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer basket. It may fit 4 to 5 pork chops at a time depending on the appliance's size.
- Leave the pork chops to cook at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. If it's thick pork chops you're cooking, then 15 minutes is ideal.
- You can then bring out and serve your pork chops.
4. Air Fryer Pork Chops with Natural Juices:
To make juicy and tender air fryer pork chops with natural juices, follow these steps:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes
- Use fresh water to rinse your two center-cut, bone-in pork chops that are 1/2 – 2 inches thick.
- Pat the pork chops dry using a paper towel
- Create a mixture of dry ingredients including 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, one teaspoon ground mustard, 1 1/2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, one tablespoon paprika, and two tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Use 1–2 tablespoons of olive oil to coat the pork chops.
- Rub in the mix on the pork chops. You can use almost all of the rub mix on the pork chop and also ensure that it has been rubbed well.
- Place the pork chops in the air fryer basket and cook at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- It's good practice to flip your pork chops after 6 minutes to ensure that it is well cooked on both sides.
- Finally, bring out your perfectly cooked pork chops and let them cool before serving.
5. Air Fried Pork Chops With Brussels Sprouts:
Here's how to make air-fried pork chops with Brussels sprouts:
- Lightly coat an 8 ounces bone-in center-cut pork chop with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper on the pork chop.
- Create a mixture of oil, syrup, mustard, and pepper.
- Add brussels sprouts to the mixture and coat it on the pork chop.
- Place your pork chops on one side of the air fryer basket and coated brussels sprouts on the other side of the basket.
- Set the air fryer's temperature to 400ºF, and cook until golden brown.
- You can then serve.
These are some of the best air fryer recipes for pork chops which you can try when next you're cooking. There's the advantage of using an air fryer which includes its ability to cook quickly, perfectly, and ease of being cleaned up. Therefore, you can make healthy meals quickly, and also spend less time cleaning up after yourself.