This new technology that fries food without oil is the fever of the moment popularly known as "airfryer", the kitchen appliance that is in everyone's mouth because of its features.
Is it worth investing in an Airfyer?
Well, the quickest answer is a definite yes. This device will prepare your favorite meals without the use of oil In a matter of minutes.
If you add a few drops of oil to your food, it will be even crisper, but believe me, it is not necessary.
This device is bringing fried food to homes and people with health problems who may not have thought they could ever eat fried food again. If you have already bought an Airfryer, we invite you to prepare this next recipe, which will surely delight your whole family.
Potato croquettes with Parmesan cheese
These Potato croquettes are a guaranteed pleasure for the public, whether they are served as an appetizer or as a garnish. Their crunchy texture on the outside; and soft and creamy inside makes them one of the favorite street food.
Who can resist a good crispy potato? Regardless of how you prepare this kind of recipe, it will go down well at any event or meeting you have at home. Besides, when you cook it with the Airfryer, you will forget about the entire cooking process.
If you want them to taste even better, the secret of many chefs is to steam the potatoes instead of boiling them. That way, you'll get potatoes even drier than when you boil them.
Portions: 4 people, Preparation time: 30 minutes, Cooking time 8 minutes.
- 300 g starchy potatoes, shelled and cubed
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 g of Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 50 g of bread crumbs and flour
How to prepare it
- Boil the potato cubes in saltwater for 15 minutes until it softens. Drain and mash the potatoes with a potato squeezer. Wait until they cool down.
- Add the yolk, cheese, wheat flour, and chives and mix well. Season it with salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Preheat the Airfryer to 200°C. Mix the oil and the breadcrumbs and keep stirring until the mixture is light again.
- Shape the mashed potatoes into 12 croquettes and coat them in the breadcrumbs until they are completely covered.
- Place six croquettes in the fryer basket and slide the basket into the airfryer. Set the timer to 4 to 6 minutes and fry until golden and crispy. Fry the rest of the croquettes.
If you have not yet bought an Airfryer, we invite you to check out our website to find Hot New Air Fryers for your kitchen 2020, 3 Popular Air Fryers You Can Buy Online and These Air Fryers Will Satisfy Your Cravings; Here Are A Few Top Choices.